after afew months of not updating
Sunday, January 3, 2010Sunday, January 03, 2010
here i am again.. updating my blog after abandoning my blog for months.
poem for my daddy.
I love you dad,
I really do;
nobody will know,
how much I love you!
You went away,
when I was eighteen;
I wonder if someone,
put on a hex!
I miss you so much,
more than you’ll ever know;
this is the first time,
I’m letting my feelings show!!
Every time someone mentions your name,
tears fill my eyes;
but I know your watching over,
in the skies!
It even hurts now,
writing this poem;
cause I want you here,
but I know you can’t come!
I don’t remember some,
not too much;
I remember your hugs,
and you caring touch!
I miss you so much dad,
I wish you were here;
I can’t wait til my end,
so we could be near!!
i miss my daddy alot, never felt this way before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For someone special..
Fall brings the beauty of change which allows us to grow together, Winter sheds freshness upon us which brings us closer forever, Spring blossoms emotion which infuses our hearts, Summer renews the heat to our passion which breeds new feelings and starts, These are the ways you make me feel while the earth circles the sun, Not a day passes where my love doesnt grow, until eternity there will be none, To say I LOVE YOU, are merely words, these feelings are sincere and true, Each day I live, my arms are open With warm hugs to wrap around you
Fall brings the beauty of change which allows us to grow together, Winter sheds freshness upon us which brings us closer forever, Spring blossoms emotion which infuses our hearts, Summer renews the heat to our passion which breeds new feelings and starts, These are the ways you make me feel while the earth circles the sun, Not a day passes where my love doesnt grow, until eternity there will be none, To say I LOVE YOU, are merely words, these feelings are sincere and true, Each day I live, my arms are open With warm hugs to wrap around you
Thanks for spending your time with me. I really appreciate regarding the movie ticket, coming to Bedok even it is far and also sending me home.. I LOVE IT.. hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TO my secondary sch friends..
Sorry if i didnt make it for some of the outing.. very sorry.. but the small gathering when we watch movie and camwhore was the best day ever for me.. i will remember always..
For some people like Munirah & Addie.. sorry didnt go out with 2 of u during the hols.. hehe.. i make sure i make time.. promise.. but dont know when kay..
I LOVE U ALL!!! thanks to hidayah for planing.. weee.. clap2.. and thanks to those who came.. weee.. u r all the best.. weee..




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, my pri sch friend..
i know we have not been going out for months..
i miss u all.. weee... i plan a day kay.. 1st week of February kay,
before our bro MR FAUZI go NS.. hehe.. owww.. he have grown up.. ehe..





take care all
next time i update again
SIGNINGoff
LOVEaisah
takecare
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO my secondary sch friends..
Sorry if i didnt make it for some of the outing.. very sorry.. but the small gathering when we watch movie and camwhore was the best day ever for me.. i will remember always..
For some people like Munirah & Addie.. sorry didnt go out with 2 of u during the hols.. hehe.. i make sure i make time.. promise.. but dont know when kay..
I LOVE U ALL!!! thanks to hidayah for planing.. weee.. clap2.. and thanks to those who came.. weee.. u r all the best.. weee..




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lastly, my pri sch friend..
i know we have not been going out for months..
i miss u all.. weee... i plan a day kay.. 1st week of February kay,
before our bro MR FAUZI go NS.. hehe.. owww.. he have grown up.. ehe..





take care all
next time i update again
SIGNINGoff
LOVEaisah
takecare
Labels: i still miss my daddy after afew months


