the day after the death
Tuesday, October 13, 2009Tuesday, October 13, 2009
*You May Be Gone,But Never Forgotten!*
I Can Still Remember The Day The Said You Would No Longer Be With Us,
I Didn't Know What To Do So I Sat There And Cried,
From That Day On I Knew My Life Would Never Be The Same And I Will Always Feel Apart Of Me Missing Cause Your No Longer By My Side,
But A Day Will Never Go By That I Don't Think Of You And All The Times We Shared,
But I Can Never Forget Your Words,"Be Strong Aisah"
And I Still Can Hear You Telling Me That As Your Looking Down On Me From Heaven.
i miss u daddy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on monday, went to Henderson road to sent my laptop.
sorry lah if i dont know the way..(public apology here)
raining very heavily, and have to run to bus stop..
i was drench, as if i just bath. thanks eh..
then had a fun day, watch cloudy with a chance of meatball.
FUN.. help me forget my sad moments. THANKS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today, i went to bank with mummy to out daddy money in bank.
spent 1hr in the bank. haiz.
sorry hidayah, efa and farzira. i cannot make today outing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i promise to hide my sadness so that i will not effect the people around me.
SIGNINGoff
LOVEaisah
take care
miss u daddy
Labels: i still miss my daddy


