<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3434206641247159668?origin\x3dhttp://msfairytalelovesmrreal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AISAH JAZULI
Post
Profile
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
i love F
Wednesday, May 6, 2009Wednesday, May 06, 2009



When I saw you over there
I didn’t mean to stare
But my mind was everywhere
I wanna know you

Gonna guess that you’re the kind
To say what’s on your mind
But you listen when I have something to show you

There’s a mark above your eye
You got it in July
You’re fighting for your sister’s reputation

You remember people’s names
And violent times are lame
So I bring you flowers just for no occasion

I wanna know you

I wanna go there where you go
I wanna find out what you know

And maybe someday down the road
Sit back and say to myself
Yeah, I thought so

You smile and never shout
You stand out in a crowd
You make the best of every situation

Correct me if I’m wrong
You’re fragile and you’re strong
A beautiful and perfect combination

I wanna know you

I wanna go there where you go
I wanna find out what you know
And maybe someday down the road
I’ll sit back and say to myself

I like how you are with me
In our future history
And maybe someday down the road
I’ll sit back and say to myself
Yeah, I thought so

I thought so

I wanna know you

I wanna go there where you go
I wanna find out what you know
And maybe someday down the road
I’ll sit back and say to myself

I like how you are with me
In our future history
And maybe someday down the road
I’ll sit back and say to myself
Yeah, I thought so

Labels: