feeling sick
Monday, May 18, 2009Monday, May 18, 2009
after a long time not updating my blog at last im blogging it..
Not feeling well now cause im very very ill.
Im enjoying my life at nyp ever week.. The different feeling every week.
But more stress coming up. all the best to me.
my class is forever the best and happening.. i love them lots.. and im happy im in 0903.. yeah.
now i have 3 project.. actually 1 assignment that need to do 4 webpage abt myself.. and the other 2 is my communication skill and IT1190.. i think.. hehe..
computing maths getting harder and stress because my friend already know matrics and im hanging in the air trying to catch up everything so that im in the same standard as them..
anyway im joining 2 different cca. hehe.. Live audio and Student union.. i not sure if im in SU.. but hope so..
i went for Live audio orietation.. fun.. hehe.. ok lah lots of talking but to me fun cause meet new friends. hehe.. cant wait to touch the sound system. yeah.
recently or should i say last friday i went SU camp.. hehe.. fun.. i love it.. group 3 or should i call I DONT KNOW.. hehe.. we bond well and i hope it continue.. hehe.. i miss u all lah.. hehe..
i went for Live audio orietation.. fun.. hehe.. ok lah lots of talking but to me fun cause meet new friends. hehe.. cant wait to touch the sound system. yeah.
recently or should i say last friday i went SU camp.. hehe.. fun.. i love it.. group 3 or should i call I DONT KNOW.. hehe.. we bond well and i hope it continue.. hehe.. i miss u all lah.. hehe..
ok thats poly life.. outside poly life i have more important things.. u know i know..
LOVE life right now is ok.. still looking onli.. not yet having the feeling of having one right now..
anyway upcoming event..
- wed going shopping with addie..
- monday have dance class with hid and yati..
- emm.. the other i dont wanna say here.. hehe..
- oh ya.. monday i have 2 presentation.. die.. ahh.. kill me now..
i miss someone badly.. i dont knoe hu.. but mayb that person know.. ahh.. i dont know.. very sick and missing some one..
I can't sleep,
I just can't breathe,
when your shadow is all over me, baby.
Don't wanna be a fool in your eyes,
'Cause what we had was built on lies.
And when our love seems to fade away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart,
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
I miss you...
What would it take for you to see?
To make you understand,
that I'll always believe (always believe)
You and I can make it through,
And I still know I can't get over you.
'Cause when our love seems to fade away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart (see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
oh, baby I miss you, I do...
'Cause when our love always fades away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart, (oh no, see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
I miss you, I miss you, I do...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do (the way that I do)
I just wanna be (just wanna be) right here with you (right here with you)
I don't wanna see (don't wanna see) see us apart (see us apart, oh, baby)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
oh baby I miss you, I do...
I just can't breathe,
when your shadow is all over me, baby.
Don't wanna be a fool in your eyes,
'Cause what we had was built on lies.
And when our love seems to fade away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart,
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
I miss you...
What would it take for you to see?
To make you understand,
that I'll always believe (always believe)
You and I can make it through,
And I still know I can't get over you.
'Cause when our love seems to fade away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart (see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
oh, baby I miss you, I do...
'Cause when our love always fades away,
Listen to me - hear what I say...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do,
I just wanna be right here with you,
I don't wanna see, see us apart, (oh no, see us apart)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
I miss you, I miss you, I do...
I don't wanna feel the way that I do (the way that I do)
I just wanna be (just wanna be) right here with you (right here with you)
I don't wanna see (don't wanna see) see us apart (see us apart, oh, baby)
I just wanna say it straight from my heart:
oh baby I miss you, I do...
aisah really2 miss u.. love u lots..
Labels: miss you


