My FYPJ life
Thursday, July 28, 2011Thursday, July 28, 2011
Its only 3 weeks more to end of FYPJ.. Im not sure im suppose to be happy or sad abt that :)
oookk.. at the top pics are my breakfast, lunch and tea break friends. We been thru alot togther :). I love it when all of us play batminton and monopoly deal. :) We also celebrate birthday :) alot of memorise will be kept and i wanna do smth for them before the FYPJ ends :)
next bunch of friends are my lab mates
I really love being the the lab with them. I remember having my 1st week with them and the whole room is quiet. Now, all of us talk as loud as possible :)
The most memorable was eating lunch with them and took a ride in afam's car. counting how many hump we hit.. thats funny.. love it to the max..
They are the reason i would not like to end my FYPJ :'( i will really this bunch of friends :)
overall for now, my FYPJ is a blast :) im loving it to the max :)
SIGNINGOFF
LOVEaisah
Labels: 3 more weeks




