i love u always
Saturday, August 7, 2010Saturday, August 07, 2010
I hate the feeling that I can't make u happy,
I hate the feeling that I know sum how at this point you hate me,
& I hate the fact that it happened to end this way,
but all I can say is I'm sorry if I hurt you,
but there are things that are still unsaid like how ill always love you,
& how you made me believe that just maybe love does exist in this crazy world,
how you changed me inside & out,
how you made me see stars in the sky everynight
& how you left me up so high
& no one can never compare to you
& everyday ill thank you for making me who I am today,
I always love you with all my heart,
your love was different from everyone else,
its like you made everything in my body at peace
& I love how u always make me reach for more & more...
You made everything make sense to me,
You set everything free within me,
You have my body,soul & mind,
& I know its not easy loving me
but I love you
& I need you baby....
I'm sorry hundred times
I hate the feeling that I know sum how at this point you hate me,
& I hate the fact that it happened to end this way,
but all I can say is I'm sorry if I hurt you,
but there are things that are still unsaid like how ill always love you,
& how you made me believe that just maybe love does exist in this crazy world,
how you changed me inside & out,
how you made me see stars in the sky everynight
& how you left me up so high
& no one can never compare to you
& everyday ill thank you for making me who I am today,
I always love you with all my heart,
your love was different from everyone else,
its like you made everything in my body at peace
& I love how u always make me reach for more & more...
You made everything make sense to me,
You set everything free within me,
You have my body,soul & mind,
& I know its not easy loving me
but I love you
& I need you baby....
I'm sorry hundred times
Labels: nth replace u


