<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3434206641247159668?origin\x3dhttp://msfairytalelovesmrreal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AISAH JAZULI
Post
Profile
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
sicky day
Monday, June 15, 2009Monday, June 15, 2009

im feeling better after lots of rest.. sleep for a long time. hehe..
=))
like a sleeping beauty.. only that my prince dont come and kiss me to wake me up.
hehe
Im suddenly so high at 3.13am. weired.
My hp is like spoil, receive msg at wrong time and cannot sent msg. so ppl, my hp is crazy like me. If u all have any urgent stuff just call my hp.

Wake up at ard 10 plus pm. hehe..
then take my notebook, online and start to write poem. since someone is sick, i wrote regarding get well soon.. hehe.. all the ideas come from harry potter movies.. hehe.. check it out.

I wish I had a magic wand
To make it go away;
I'd wave my scepter over you
Until you were okay.

I'd think good thoughts; I'd send you love;
I'd transmit healing vibes;
My wand and I would surely beat
Whatever the doctor prescribes.

But there is no magic scepter, so
I cannot cast a spell;
Just know you're often in my thoughts,
And I hope you'll soon be well!


Get Well Soon

btw, i heard this hindi song title "ITS MAGIC".. im addicted because of the moves and the beat.. listen to it ppl.



thats all for today.. see everyone soon..

SIGNINGoff
LOVESaisah
takecare

Labels: