o lvl result and him
Tuesday, January 13, 2009Tuesday, January 13, 2009
ello blog..
hehe.. got my result for O... yeah.. manage to go poly.. happy.. but i failed my english.. d7.. haiz..
but i get over it.. im choosing applied science or infocom techology.. basicly i will be at SP or TP.. hehe..
i know its wrong to be with someone but admire someone else.. this is wrong.. but i cant take him out of my mind.. he is special.. no guys make me feel this way.. i even write a poem to him.. i cant believe.. " when my love have 2 diffrent face "..
My lips are curved upward,
I really don't know why.
My heart is just so happy,
I feel like I can fly.
Life has really been a pain,
but then I thought it through.
If I look at what i have,
life doesn't seem so blue.
I have awesome amazing friends,
that really actually care.
A happy complete family,
splitting it wouldn't dare.
I can say I found love,
and remember that sweet time.
Even if it didn't work,
I can call those memories mine.
I am alive and well,
not sick or in my grave.
And I have a God to thank,
yes its true, I'm saved.
But now I really wonder,
what made me feel this way.
But that doesn't really matter,
as long as these feelings stay.
With a smile upon my face,
I shall go to bed in delight.
And I'll wake up tomorrow morning,
with a smile just as bright.
I really don't know why.
My heart is just so happy,
I feel like I can fly.
Life has really been a pain,
but then I thought it through.
If I look at what i have,
life doesn't seem so blue.
I have awesome amazing friends,
that really actually care.
A happy complete family,
splitting it wouldn't dare.
I can say I found love,
and remember that sweet time.
Even if it didn't work,
I can call those memories mine.
I am alive and well,
not sick or in my grave.
And I have a God to thank,
yes its true, I'm saved.
But now I really wonder,
what made me feel this way.
But that doesn't really matter,
as long as these feelings stay.
With a smile upon my face,
I shall go to bed in delight.
And I'll wake up tomorrow morning,
with a smile just as bright.
hehe.. anyway today i spent the day with nad.. we go ard bdk.. hehe.. walk in the rain.. saw hot boys.. its for her.. i dont really look at boys after meeting this guy.. hehe.. only nad knows..
then we go to mun house and meet hid and efa.. we play snap and heart attack.. pitty nad always lose.. all the fun time i will never forget..
=))
i love this song.. hehe..
singing off
LOVEaisah
takecare
then we go to mun house and meet hid and efa.. we play snap and heart attack.. pitty nad always lose.. all the fun time i will never forget..
=))
i love this song.. hehe..
singing off
LOVEaisah
takecare
Labels: i love u h...


