<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3434206641247159668?origin\x3dhttp://msfairytalelovesmrreal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AISAH JAZULI
Post
Profile
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
back to slingle after 11 month
Tuesday, December 9, 2008Tuesday, December 09, 2008

ok.. i know its funny that im updating.. ok.. this time im seriously single.. i just came to realise that i have been wasting time with him.. cause i dont really love him.. i dont talk much abt him with my friend cause i dont think theres a x factor in u.. im sorry it have to end this way. but he is ok with it.. i know he have lots of ups but 2 down. that causes us to break up.. and patch up.. but this time its done.. sorry..

anyway a guy sent me this song.. hehe.. its cute..



Hey baby girl
I’ve been watching you all day
Man that thing you got behind you is amazing
You make me want to take you out and let it rain
I know you got a man but this is what you should say

[Chorus:]
Why don’t you tell him that I’m leavin’ never looking back again
You found somebody who does it better than he can
No more making you cry
No more them gray skies
Girl we flying on a g-5, g-5
And we’re leavin’ never looking back again
So call your shawty you tell him you found a new man
The one who’s so so fly
The one to keep you high
Have you singing all night, like that

Now if I talk it girl, you know that I will walk it out
Man I’ll put my money money where my mouth is
Cause you’re the baddest little thing that I’ve ever seen
So I’m gonna ask you one time if you got a man

[Chorus]

Don’t stress, don’t stress, don’t stress
Just tell him to the left left left
Don’t stress, don’t stress, don’t stress
Cause we gone & we gone & we gone
No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you deserve nothing but the best
No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you need to tell him…

[Chorus]

i spet my holidays with friends and most of the time family.. hehe..
sorry guys if i didnt reply ur msg cause my hp is spoilt.
hehe..
yeah sorry..
hidayah got a job that wanna introduce to me..
hehe..
5.5o per hour.. cool..
im in hidayah..
love that women cause she always make this happen..

i miss sching and being ard with all my silly friends.. i really love them..
pls make a reunion.. hehe.. im looking foward to that..

LOVEaisah
takecare

Labels: