<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3434206641247159668?origin\x3dhttp://msfairytalelovesmrreal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AISAH JAZULI
Post
Profile
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
can i have this dance
Sunday, October 26, 2008Sunday, October 26, 2008

i have not been updating for a long time.. and im sad abt that.. anyway.. o level for now not as hard as my prelims paper.. but having an easy papre makes me scared.. u guys should know it ur self..
so many subject so little time to insert in my mind..

anyway i will be watching high school musical 3 with aziah and mir.. emm.. and more.. im crazy over the story.. i love the song can i have this dance..

talking abt hsm3, i realise that we have gradnite/prom nite.. hehe.. dont know wat to wear.. and im dont boder now cause o level is still on.. gem colour huh.. emm.. let me see if i have one.. just tot of buying but then dont have the mood.. should i accept or not.. emm.. he should ask me in a romantic way. not just sms..

so u guys out there.. listent to this song and sing along.. its nice..



Lyrics to Can I Have This Dance :

[Gabriella]

Take my hand, take a breath

Pull me close and take one step

Keep your eyes locked on mine,


And let the music be your guide.




[Troy, Gabriella]


Won't you promise me (now won't you promise me, that you'll never forget)


We'll keep dancing
(to keep dancing) wherever we go next


(chorus)

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you


It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do


And with every step together, we just keep on getting better


So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)


Can I have this dance




[Troy]


Take my hand, I'll take the lead


And every turn will be safe with me


Don't be afraid, afraid to fall


You know I'll catch you threw it all




[Troy, Gabriella]


And you can't keep us apart (even a thousand miles, can't keep us apart)


'Cause my heart is (cause my heart is) wherever you are




(chorus)


It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you


It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do


And with every step together, we just keep on getting better


So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)


Can I have this dance




[Gabriella And Troy]


Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide


'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop


Let it rain, let it pour


What we have is worth fighting for


You know I believe, that we were meant to be




(chorus)


It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)


It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)


And with every step together, we just keep on getting better


So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)


Can I have this dance




Can I have this dance


Can I have this dance




hehe.. hey that someone.. dont be jealouse.. its just a prom nite date.. hehe.. i also havent accept.. so. yap.. hehe.. dont think of all the wrong things..
wakaka..

ok..
emmm..



16 days to freedom
19 days to gradnite

LOVEaisah
takecare

Labels: