<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3434206641247159668?origin\x3dhttp://msfairytalelovesmrreal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AISAH JAZULI
Post
Profile
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
until you are back here baby
Thursday, August 14, 2008Thursday, August 14, 2008

ello there.. I have been very stress lately because of 2 major exam.. haiz.. i felt that i have no time to rest and meet some ppl.. but nvm.. i have to go through all the difficulties then i will enjoy.. not enough sleep every night.. but i was able to sleep when i imagine my blue guy face.. he makes me cool down and calm.

today i had SS paper, practical and the other exam. I have to install everything in my brain but i suddenly forget when i step at the exam hall.. wat the heaven.. hiaz.. but this is just prelims and i hope to ge all right when im taking o level.

getting sick most of the time.. hehe.. ok i spent 1 hour watching galactik football.. hehe.. its my favourite.. u should try watch..

oh ya.. irfan try to contect me.. i said he is sad and all the sweet talk.. watever.. hehe.. dont tell him ppl.. ok.. emm.. his is wat i said to him..

But you put on quite a show
Really had me goin'
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closin'
But that was quite a show
Very entertainin'
But it's over now
Go on and take a bow

And the award for
The best liar goes to you,
For makin me believe
That you could be Faithful
To me
let's hear your speech

This is the song that makes me happy cause this si the song we sway together.. yeah.. emm.. check it out..



Baby set me free from this misery
I can't take it no more
Since you went away nothing's been the same
Don't know what I'm living for
Here I am so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do

Chorus
Until you're back here baby
Miss you want you need you so
Until you're back here baby yeah
There's a feeling inside I want you to know
You are the one and I can't let you go

So I told you lies even made you cry
Baby I was so wrong
Girl I promise you now my love is true
This is where my heart belongs
Cuz here I am so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do

Chorus

And I wonder, are you thinking of me
Cuz I'm thinking of you
And I wonder
Are you ever coming back in my life?
Cuz here I am so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do

this is our song.. and love u lots even though u dont know..

Labels: