with lots of love
Wednesday, July 9, 2008Wednesday, July 09, 2008
A while ago I just saw you across the hall,
Wearing those smiles that made me fall.
Leaving again those scent in the cold air,
Gives my dark skies a little more flare.
You seek for help and ask something,
That alone makes my day everything.
JusT answered straight into your eyes,
Wishing you'd see this heart that cries.
Another glimpse you have given me,
It's short and sweet, that's what I see.
Another touch from you is like heaven,
Will just make my whole day driven.
You're just a meter away from mine,
But I just can't move myself on the line.
It's easy to get myself close to you,
Again my heart and mind always argue.
This heart screams your name aloud,
Wish to find a way to say I'm proud.
This feeling I have for you keeps on,
I wish I could still find the reason.
You're too near yet you are so far,
Although I could see you from afar.
When can you get the clue how I feel,
Will fate give the chance and make it real.
Labels: is it true?


