<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3434206641247159668?origin\x3dhttp://msfairytalelovesmrreal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
AISAH JAZULI
Post
Profile
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
another sick day
Tuesday, July 22, 2008Tuesday, July 22, 2008

When home early today from school.. Attend only f&n and POA lesson.. I tot we are writing our final conclusion thus i came to school. But too bad we are going to do it on Thursday. We did revision for F&N o level paper 2004.. I have to finish my essay by next week.. all the best.. During Poa lesson we did revision also.. wow i have to pull up my sock.. I totally forget the equation for stock turn over, net profit ,margin and so on.
Special thanks to Addie for sending me to the foyer and accompany me to general office. She is a big help. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Let the silence be that way. u know what i mean right.


Hey there Aziah.. u can come along.. We will never forget u..


Btw i found this song.. I love it.. emm mayb.. hehe.. its called let me take u there by Plain white.
I have the song here.. just press play..






I know a place that we can go to
A place where no one knows you
They won't know who we are
I know a place that we can run to
And do those things we want to
They won't know who we are


theres also a song in malay.. 11 januari by gigi



Kau bawa diriku
Kedalam hidupmu
Kau basuh diriku
Dengan rasa sayang
Senyummu juga sedihmu adalah Hidupku
Kau sentuh cintaku dengan lembut
Dengan sejuta warna


- Gigi Lyrics